Statement of responsibility: edited by Daniel Slottje, Rusty Tchernis
ISBN: 0857241567, 9780857241559, 9780857241566
1 online resource (xx, 259 p.) : ill.
Contributions to economic analysis, v. 290
Health economics.; Business & Economics Economics General.; Medical economics.; Economic statistics.
Contributions to economic analysis ; v. 290.
- ch. 1. School policies and children's obesity / Particia M. Anderson, Kristin F. Butcher, Diane Whitmore Schanzenbach
- ch. 2. Alcohol policies and child maltreatment / Sara Markowitz, Michael Grossman, Ryan Conrad
- ch. 3. Child care choices and childhood obesity / Resul Cesur, Chris M. Herbst, Erdal Tekin
- ch. 4. Individual time preferences and health behaviors, with an application to health insurance / W. David Bradford, James F. Burgess
- ch. 5. Disparate effects of CHIP premiums on disenrollment for minorities / James Marton, Cynthia S. Searcy, Jennifer Ghandhi
- ch. 6. Health outcomes from head start participation / Carolina C. Felix, David E. Frisvold
- ch. 7. Universal helmet laws and motorcycle fatalities : a longitudinal analysis of policy changes / Michael T. French, Gulcin Gumus, Jenny F. Homer
- ch. 8. Accounting for racial/ethnic disparities in children's obesity status at 2 years of age / Jason M. Fletcher
- ch. 9. Effects of education on adult health in Sweden : results from a natural experiment / Jasmina Spasojevic
- ch. 10. A survey on the economics of the U.S. pharmaceutical industry / Ian McCarthy
- ch. 11. The indirect impacts of smoking bans in gaming venues / Joseph G. Hirschberg, Jeanette N. Lye.