Statement of responsibility: edited by Solomon W. Polachek, Carmel Chiswick, Hillel Rapoport
ISBN: 1849503907, 9780762312757, 9781849503907
1 online resource (xi, 467 p.).
Research in labor economics, v. 24
Business & Economics Labor.; Labor supply United States.; Labour economics.; Business & Economics Economics General.; Labor economics.; Migration, immigration & emigration.
Research in labor economics ; v. 24.
- Is immigration good or bad for the economy? Analysis of attitudinal responses / Christian Dustmann, Ian Preston
- The effects of incomplete employee wage information : a cross-country analysis / Solomon W. Polachek, Jun (Jeff) Xiang
- The linguistic and economic adjustment of soviet jewish immigrants in the United States, 1980-2000 / Barry R. Chiswick, Michael Wenz
- Multi-generation model of immigrant earnings : theory and application / Joseph Deutsch, Gil S. Epstein, Tikva Lecker
- Ethnic origin and multidimensional relative poverty in Israel : a study based on the 1995 Israeli census / Joseph Deutsch, Jacques Silber
- Immigrants in the Israeli hi-tech industry : comparison to natives and the effect of training / Sarit Cohen-Goldner
- What do wage differentials tell about labor market discrimination? / June E. O'Neill, Dave M. O'Neill
- Cultural diversity, status concerns and the organization of work / Chaim Fershtman, Hans K. Hvide, Yoram Weiss
- Ethnic diversity, market structure and risk sharing in developing countries / Mohamed Jellal, Yves Zenou
- On the law of return in rural-urban interactions : an economic approach to solidarity with return migrants / Carine Drapier, Hubert Jayet, Hillel Rapoport
- An economic perspective on religious education : complements and substitutes in a human capital portfolio / Carmel U. Chiswick
- The impact of immigrant dynasties on wage inequality / Michael Ben-Gad
- Does immigration affect labor demand? Model and test / ©℗©?Orn B. Bodvarsson, Hendrik Van den Berg
- Lenient policy proposal for the struggle against illegal immigration / Nava Kahana, Tikva Lecker.