Transitions in Latin America and in Poland and Syria
The research is founded on analyzing society in a manner consistent with classical Marxism. International in scope, the annual volumes deal primarily with economic and political issues and the unity between them. Both theoretical and empirical works are included. While published papers must be appropriate for developing class analysis of society, they need not be explicitly Marxist. The 24th volume in the series focuses on Latin America. This book series is available electronically at website
, Electronic resource
Published Bingley, U.K. : Emerald
No availability records for this item
Statement of responsibility: edited by Paul Zarembka
ISBN: 1849504695, 9780762313839, 9781849504690
1 online resource (347 p.).
Research in political economy, v. 24
Business & Economics Economics General.; Latin America.; Economics.; Capitalism.; Business & Economics International General.
Research in political economy ; v. 24.
- Chavez's Venezuela and 21st century socialism / Gregory Wilpert
- Against the current : economic policy and socialist development in Cuba / Curtis Skinner
- U.S. Narcocolonialism? Colombian cocaine and twenty-first century imperialism / Oliver Villar
- The transformation of post-communist economies in a globalised economy : the case of Poland / Jane Hardy
- Syria's transition, 1970-2005 : from centralization of the state to market economy / Angela Joya
- The evolution of capitalist relations of production in U.S. medical practice : an outline / Jerome Joffe
- The Marxian theory of capitalist stages / Terrence McDonough
- Samezo Kuruma's life as a Marxist economist / E. Michael Schauerte
- A critique of classical political economy / Samezo Kuruma.